ProOrder not accessible

Guest TheTallGuy

Question

Guest TheTallGuy

Hi. Opening PRT this morning (30 June) to do my usual weekly analysis of my ProOrder strategies I find the deal through button on the main bar missing and no access to ProOrder trading at all. This is the same across my demo and live accounts. Is this a temporary issue or a new 'feature' for market closed times. Thanks.

4 answers to this question

Likewise - I could not access the IG platform at all for a short while early yesterday. When it came back online and I opened PRT the Trade menu tab was missing, as was the indicator showing whether you care connected or not. Later on, the Trade tab and indicator came back but since then it has been as you say .... constantly trying to connect. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• image.png

• I've been exploring the world of play-to-earn gaming recently, looking for something that's not just about endless grinding but actually offers a fun and rewarding experience. OGC really stood out to me because it combines gaming with a sense of community in a unique way. OGC isn't just a game; it's a platform where you can play, earn, and even help shape its future. You're not just a player; you're part of a community with a voice. The idea of earning crypto while playing games is exciting, but what makes OGC special is its focus on community involvement. Your feedback can directly influence the development of the game, which is a big deal. I've also heard that the OGC token is available for pre-market trading on Bitget. While I'm still getting to know the platform and its features, it's definitely something to keep an eye on. Has anyone else tried OGC? What has your experience been like? I'd love to hear your thoughts and any tips you might have.
    • I am anticipating the impact of this listing on Mongy. 
    • AVY Elliott Wave Analysis Trading Lounge Daily Chart, Avery Dennison Corp., (AVY) Daily Chart AVY Elliott Wave Technical Analysis FUNCTION: Counter Trend MODE: Corrective STRUCTURE: Flat POSITION: Wace 2 DIRECTION: Bottom in wave 2.   DETAILS: Looking for a bottom in wave 2 soon, as we seem to be in an Intermediate wave (5) and have broken into ATH with the upside in wave 1 of (5).     AVY Elliott Wave Analysis Trading Lounge 4H Chart, Avery Dennison Corp., (AVY) 4H Chart AVY Elliott Wave Technical Analysis FUNCTION: Counter Trend MODE: Corrective STRUCTURE: Flat POSITION: Wave {c} of 2.   DIRECTION: Bottom in wave {c} DETAILS: Looking for a bottom in {c}, as we have enter the aread between equality and 1.618 {c} vs. {a} which is where we would expect at least a bounce, in addition volume seems to be supporting a potential turn.   Welcome to our latest Elliott Wave analysis for Avery Dennison Corp. (AVY). This analysis provides an in-depth look at AVY's price movements using the Elliott Wave Theory, helping traders identify potential opportunities based on current trends and market structure. We will cover insights from both the daily and 4-hour charts to offer a comprehensive perspective on AVY's market behavior.   * AVY Elliott Wave Technical Analysis – Daily Chart* The daily chart shows that AVY is approaching the bottom of wave 2 within an Intermediate wave (5). The price action indicates that wave 1 of (5) has already broken into an all-time high (ATH), which suggests strong bullish momentum. We are now looking for wave 2 to find its bottom soon, which would set the stage for the continuation of the upward trend in wave 3 of (5).   * AVY Elliott Wave Technical Analysis – 4H Chart* The 4-hour chart provides a closer look at wave {c} of 2, where the price has entered the area between equality and 1.618 times the length of wave {a}. This is a common target area for wave {c}, and the increased volume suggests a potential turn is near. Traders should watch for signs of a bottom formation in this area, which could lead to a significant bounce and the resumption of the overall uptrend.   Technical Analyst : Alessio Barretta Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!  
us