Unable to Verify Nationality

Guest Agregis

Question

Despite IG having my passport details my account has been restricted until I verify my nationality.  I have no banner appearing on my MY IG  pages  which is supposed to permit me to verify my nationality whilst at the same time I am advised I cannot complete the verification over the phone. There would appear to be a glitch in IG's platform software. It has been 24 hrs since I first flagged the issue with the help desk and it is still not resolved. Not happy.

2 answers to this question

Guest Agregis

I contacted IG's local support here in Australia . I ended up having to email them another copy of my passport.  All sorted.  Was never really clear why but suspect some breakdown in system between London & Australia preventing both sites from being on the same page. Suggest you contact your nearest IG support team.

On 27/09/2018 at 22:11, Agregis said:

Despite IG having my passport details my account has been restricted until I verify my nationality.  I have no banner appearing on my MY IG  pages  which is supposed to permit me to verify my nationality whilst at the same time I am advised I cannot complete the verification over the phone. There would appear to be a glitch in IG's platform software. It has been 24 hrs since I first flagged the issue with the help desk and it is still not resolved. Not happy.

I have the same issue, can someone fix this?

Archived