Ichimoku Cloud Alert

Guest discovery1977

Guest discovery1977

Hi all

I would like to see an indicator alert for the Ichimoku Cloud. Example if price breaks or closes above or below the cloud. How many people would like to see this indicator. It would be simple to create this alert. Would like to hear your responses.

Guest TimP

Hi 

Thanks for sharing the thought. Alerts are often a highly discussed topic and so we are all ears for such ideas! Ill be sure to share your idea with the alerts team and hopefully we can see this in the future. 

Also if you or anyone else get any other ideas for alerts then please do add them to the community and let's see what people think. 

Guest JohnB

Hi discovery 1977, top idea mate! I am trading the Ichi as well, I think it's a very successful indicator, I would really like to receive alerts on this indicator.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• image.png

• It's common knowledge that copy trading can yield lucrative returns with the right approach, and Bitget exchange has streamlined the process by offering access to top-tier traders to emulate.
    • The introduction of Altered State Machine (ASM) marks a significant development in the NFT space, introducing novel applications through AI integration. Collaborations with industry leaders like FIFA and Non Fungible Labs highlight the project's potential for success, especially with the forthcoming listing of $ASTO on Bitget exchange.
    • With how fast crypto is evolving, IQ wants to help make sense of it all for people. It's like a crypto Wikipedia with guides and resources explaining everything - NFTs, DeFi, blockchain basics, you name it. But with all the misinformation out there and AI like ChatGPT generating content, how useful are human-run knowledge platforms like IQ for getting reliable crypto info?  Here are some key things about IQ: - There's an IQ token that lets users contribute and vote on content. It's available on Bitget, binance and some dex..You can also stake the token for rewards. - IQ uses Polygon to record edits on the blockchain. This verifies the accuracy of information.  - AI is used in some areas like summarizing articles to simplify learnings. - An ecosystem of Web3 apps is in development, like IQ Code to audit smart contracts.  So what do you think about this community-run model with tokenized incentives? Does IQ strike the right balance between AI automation and human know-how? How important are services like this for cutting through the noise as AI content creation keeps advancing? I'd love to hear thoughts on this folks..
us