Various take profit level

Guest Steven Lee

Question

Guest Steven Lee

Hi, let's say if I bought 3 minis of EUR/USD in a single transaction. Can I set 3 different take profits levels for each mini, or I have to place 3 orders of single mini to achieve this instead? Thanks! 

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• image.png

• Asian stock markets declined despite China's surprise rate cut, with investors viewing it as a sign of economic weakness. President Biden has reportedly decided to drop out of the election race and endorse Vice President Kamala Harris for the Democratic ticket, potentially upending the presidential race. US stock futures showed slight gains following the Biden news, while European futures also edged up, after a week of heavy losses for tech stocks. A busy week of corporate earnings is ahead, with major tech companies like Tesla and Alphabet reporting. Key economic data coming this week includes the Fed's preferred inflation measure and Q2 GDP figures, and markets are anticipating a benign inflation outcome, which could strengthen the case for a September rate cut.
    • ASX: TRANSURBAN GROUP – TCL Elliott Wave Technical Analysis 1D Chart Analysis Greetings, Our Elliott Wave analysis today updates the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) with TRANSURBAN GROUP (TCL). We observe TCL potentially bullish within the third wave of the third wave. ASX: TRANSURBAN GROUP - TCL Elliott Wave Technical Analysis 1D Chart (Semilog Scale) Analysis Function: Major trend (Minor degree, grey) Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave 3 - grey Details: TCL has performed well since the last forecast. Since the low of 11.92, wave 3 - grey is unfolding to push higher. I will look for a Setup Long Trade after an ABC Correction is completed. Invalidation point: 11.92   ASX: TRANSURBAN GROUP – TCL Elliott Wave Technical Analysis 4-Hour Chart Analysis ASX: TRANSURBAN GROUP - TCL Elliott Wave Technical Analysis 4-Hour Chart Analysis Function: Major trend (Minuette degree, orange) Mode: Motive Structure: Zigzag Position: Wave (ii) - orange Details: Since the 11.92 low, the (i) - orange wave opened and may have ended. Now, the (ii) - orange wave is unfolding to push lower, aiming for a target around 12.49 - 12.35. Wave (iii) - orange can then return to push higher. I will look for a Setup Long Trade after an ABC Correction is completed. Invalidation point: 11.92   Conclusion Our analysis and forecast of contextual trends and short-term outlook for ASX: TRANSURBAN GROUP - TCL aim to provide readers with insights into current market trends and how to capitalize on them effectively. We offer specific price points that act as validation or invalidation signals for our wave count, enhancing the confidence in our perspective. By combining these factors, we strive to offer readers the most objective and professional perspective on market trends. Technical Analyst: Hua (Shane) Cuong, CEWA-M (Master’s Designation) Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!  
    • Hi @TomSea,  The CTCs were made available at the start of this month. You can access them by navigating to MyIG > My Account > Statements. Are you having trouble finding one? Please note that if you have received dividends during the tax year, you should be able to view and download your CTC. If you have received dividends but still do not see your CTC, please email us at helpdesk.uk@ig.com. Our team will look into the issue and send one manually while we work on fixing it online. Regards, AshishIG
us