My Account

Guest Dexter Bree

Question

Guest Dexter Bree

You have today CANCELLED my account with no pre notification of any kind. No email or phone call to warn me of this 2 year deadline. What sort of firm does this? Scandalous behaviour. I am planning to transfer my investment portfolio to IG. I need my account re-activated immediately. Phone me on 07786 833835 please to sort this out. 

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge Daily Chart, ChianLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD) LINKUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter Trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Zigzag Position: Wave C Direction Next higher Degrees: Wave (I) of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid Level: 8.498 Details: Wave C May be complete and the price increase again in Wave A or I. ChianLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD)Trading Strategy: It looks like the correction wave (II) is over. And the price is rising in wave (III), so we will focus on the five-wave increase in the Impulse pattern, which is likely to stay above the 24.00 level. ChianLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating an Uptrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bullish Momentum.   Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge H4 Chart, ChianLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD) LINKUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter Trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Zigzag Position: Wave C Direction Next higher Degrees: Wave (I) of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid Level: 8.498 Details: Wave C May be complete and the price increase again in Wave A or I ChianLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD)Trading Strategy: It looks like the correction wave (II) is over. And the price is rising in wave (III), so we will focus on the five-wave increase in the Impulse pattern, which is likely to stay above the 24.00 level. ChianLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating an Uptrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bullish Momentum. Technical Analyst : Kittiampon Somboonsod Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!  
    • Would love to grab at a little lower!
us