Hi. Can anybody advise where the form is that I need to fill out before trading US shares from UK? Is it somewhere in the app or online? Thanks 

Anyone who has filled out this form have any concise and practical experience to share regarding filling out Part II Claim of Tax Treaty Benefits (for chapter 3 purposes only) (see instructions)

I have actually looked at the instructions on the IRS website HERE but was not able to full comprehend what, if anything I should fill out on the PART II section so any practical advise is appreciated.  

Edited by d3v

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    zoiectady
    Joined 30/11/20 10:19
    • Would this be useful to anyone, Prevailing market sentiment graphs?  I have found a lot of good success using this method trading stocks. It makes use of the Hull Moving Average. Not just using the Hull Moving average however but I have found that it is surprisingly accurate.  Would this be useful to anyone? I will update these graphs most days if people find it interesting for both the FTSE100 and FTSE250 with general market sentiment. I have annotated the graphs so that if the prevailing sentiment is up/long it will show in green and if it's down/short then it will show as red.   I can produce other graphs for individual stocks if there is enough interest. Feel free to fork, update, message me for any questions etc.  Graphs
    • LOL.....No. It's the new safe haven asset. It might be the new mans gold. But ... no. 
    • Dax and Dow M15 chart levels;