Sign in to follow this  

pdsman53

Question

Hi,

I'm a nearby.

I've noticed that the US, have Options called Debit Spreads....are they the same as Speed Bets?

Thanks,

pdsman53

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    AnnaZ
    Joined 22/09/19 04:43
    • How do I switch my account from CFD trading to share trading?
    • That USDJPY turn looks to be confirmed with a break of a potential ending channel in confluence with the Fib 50% and failed retest of the previous Pennant formation.  A solid bearish move on the last two daily candles of the week in line with a late stocks drop is boding well for a sustained medium term bearish phase for this pair.  This may be at odds with other pairs for a few days or so but I expect USD to turn bearish sometime next week, in which case I see this pair dropping hard, which would be in line with the EWT set up of a wave 3 down.  A continued period of stocks weakness would add to the momentum on this pair.
    • Looks like we are getting that relief rallyvon Gold and Silver, which is in line with my A-B-C retrace bearish move road map.  If this continues according to the road map then the current rally is a wave B.  When it concludes there will be a strong wave C down and this is the point to Short if the mood take you.  This is coinciding with both a short term rally on USD (DX) and a late bearish move on stock indices on Friday.  I expect the bearish stocks move to continue for a bit, especially on non US large caps to complete their wave Bs.  We may see a correlation conclusion of these wave Bs between stocks and precious metals.  I also think USD DX will rally a bit further, with GBPUSD in particular putting in a strongish bear move in a 1-2 retrace.  All the main USD pairs except with the Yen are likely to be bearish vs USD.