PRT New Equity Highs

Hi,

Here is another feature request for PRT.

Mark/indicate every time a new high is made on an backtest equity curve.

Platforms like Tradestation already do this. You can quickly see how long it takes your strategy to achieve a new high on average.

Regards

Stef

Hi 

I really like the idea you have as a feature for ProRealTime. I can see how that could be of benefit to many styles of strategy and would make analysis that much easier to interpret. 

I do hope that is something we see in the future and thanks for sharing that! 

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      14/01/21 09:51

Newest Member
    MFTICK
    Joined 13/05/21 09:49
    • I don't think it would be a problem trading during the weekend. You can trade whenever you want.  I learned how to do it on the cryptoinformator website. The highest income is brought by bitcoin. When looking at the value of the current 55,000 dollars, of course, everyone is thinking about investing in it. Forecasts vary, and many believe that by the end of 2021, they would have surpassed 100,000 dollars. The growth is projected to be based on the fact that real-world payment flow stock markets are still burdened by the current pandemic but is also based on the increasing acceptance of BTC as legal tender ( PayPal is bringing this option, and bitcoin is also coming to Wall Street soon).
    • I played around with it (created two plots of the smallest viable K-32 size). While I'm farming this tiny amount now I've stopped plotting until pooling is introduced - since existing plots aren't going to be compatible with pooling. The cost of wearing out SSDs is high. You're effectively buying (via SSD wear) lottery tickets (the plots) with a chance of winning a lottery (by farming). Without pooling its unlikely small players will win. The "estimated time to win" is based on current network space that will probably rise at a very quick rate reducing your chance of winning exponentially.  Unless you're farming petabytes, using the rule of large numbers to take out the lottery element, its not worth the time of smaller farmers imho. It may be worthwhile when they introduce pooling.
    • Yeah, you can trade whenever you want.