Hi All,

Still a newby to trading crypto, hold a position in Bitcoin at the moment. It has been trading in a tighter ranger forming a flag. With reducing range, reducing volume and volatility in the global markets I felt it was the right time to get some experience. Keen to get others thoughts on this as a trade.

Cheers and happy hunting

Edited by AbDXB1345

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    ylu203
    Joined 08/07/20 07:21
    • Still capped and moving sideways. Daily cxhart;
    • Gold continues it's breakout; Daily chart;
    • Ah right, yeah I'm a big fan of the smb stuff, definitely down the more academic end of the spectrum but it's great. I think if I did buy one course it would be their full one. I can't afford any of them though so my approach is to pick around and try and fill all the gaps with all of their free content, which seems to be working out ok at the moment.  I don't know, with Ross I've seen him state a lot of times on his videos specifically not to follow his strategy, especially if you're a new trader as it is really quick, pretty aggressive with his entries and you're just not going to follow it. I know his course aims to teach the full range and background in trading including crypto, large cap etc and there are other people involved in warrior trading that teach, not just him. I feel for people who have blown up an account but I have heard him say countless times not to blindly copy his trades and also to paper trade until you can prove you're profitable.