Order level

Gareth125

Hi I’m new to trading and the IG app.  I want to make a trade and the app lets me set the “order level” at 0.0005. The share was trading at 0.77. COB on Friday. How am I allowed to bid/stake my trade so low.  Is it the case that I can try and buy at that price but the likelihood of getting that price  very low ?  Many thanks in anticipation someone can help me out. Regards Gareth 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    PierreDuvall
    Joined 09/12/21 12:58
    • If its going to work there's not too much faffing, it'll faff if the 50% level is not working - which is happening right now on GOLD On the daily chart a stop of 25 points for the SP500 is fine
    • Yeah had fairly tight stop and it was a bit choppy so got knocked out. Uncorrelated methods will work together as you say. 50% levels will work while the trend is still on but when/if that stops so does the method I would imagine and you have to do something different.
    • EUR/USD rallies as GBP/USD and USD/JPY struggle A break higher for EUR/USD contrasts with continued weakness for GBP/USD and USD/JPY. Source: Bloomberg   Forex United States dollar EUR/USD Euro USD/JPY GBP/USD  Chris Beauchamp | Chief Market Analyst, London | Publication date: Thursday 09 December 2021 EUR/USD breaks resistance EUR/USD has succeeded in breaking higher, pushing above trendline resistance yesterday. Gains however have stalled for now at $1.133, as they did at the beginning of the month. Broader upside would require a move above $1.135, but the longer-term downtrend remains in place. Source: ProRealTime GBP/USD continues to struggle Unlike EUR/USD GBP/USD remains under pressure, hit by changing expectations of a UK rate hike and the return to some Covid-19 restrictions. The yawning gap between the price and the 50-day simple moving average (SMA) above $1.35 refuses to close, and so far there looks like no sign of a move to the upside, which would require at least a move back towards $1.33. Source: ProRealTime USD/JPY edges lower Gains with USD/JPY have stalled at ¥113.60, as the price retreats back below the 50-day SMA. This drop will need to move below ¥113.00 to indicate the sellers are back in control. Alternately, the bullish view is revived with a move back above ¥113.80. Source: ProRealTime