Moved to Spain

NickWest

Question

I have just moved from the UK to Spain, I am British but now have residency in Spain and live here all year round. I was spread betting in the UK which is tax free and I wish to continue trading over here. 

I have both a UK and a Spanish bank account and I wondered if I can keep spread betting with my money being paid into my UK account or if I have to set up a CFD account and start paying tax out here in Spain.

Please let me know the best way to proceed.

• Like 1

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Massa is making waves in the DeFi space with its innovative approach to blockchain technology. Their unique blockclique architecture boasts a staggering 10,000 transactions per second, putting them at the forefront of scalability and efficiency. Furthermore, their Autonomous Smart Contracts (ASCs) empower fully on-chain dApps, reducing reliance on centralized control. This focus on decentralization is further emphasized by the project's impressive network growth. Their testnet has ballooned to over 8,000 nodes, and their social media presence has exploded with tripling Twitter followers and a Discord community exceeding 105,000. Recent collaborations with Starknet, Umbrella, and Hyperlane solidify their commitment to fostering a robust DeFi ecosystem. Listing on Bitget and the backing of over 100 well-respected investors paints a promising picture for Massa's future as a major DeFi player.
    • Nettensor is making waves in the tech industry by offering a unique combination of AI infrastructure and advanced blockchain solutions. They leverage cutting-edge hardware to deliver fast, efficient, and powerful products designed to streamline the convergence of these two revolutionary technologies. It boasts a comprehensive suite of services, including NetCloud, NetGPU, NetApp Chain, and NetVPN. Notably, their native token, NAO, recently debuted on the Bitget exchange and has been experiencing a positive initial price trend. With its focus on simplifying and elevating the synergy between AI and blockchain, Nettensor is positioned to be a key player in the future of decentralized applications. But will NAO's bullish start translate into long-term success? Only time will tell.
    • The spike in volume you're noticing around 7 pm could be related to the closing of trading sessions or the release of important news. Regarding your experience with a sudden wick spike, this is a common challenge in trading. Setting appropriate stop-loss levels and being prepared for volatility can help manage such risks. As for news sources, financial news outlets like Bloomberg, Reuters, and CNBC can provide valuable insights into market trends. Also, I came across this interesting platform, smarterbusiness.co.uk, which helps businesses find optimal utility providers. While it may not be directly related to trading, having access to the right info and resources can be crucial in any business endeavor.
us