Sign in to follow this  

change phone number

Question

Hi I am a newby here and I have tried to make a deposit but it states that they will send a OTP to my phone but I am abroad with a diff sim in. How do I change my phone number until I return home. I have gone to settings but there is no tab for this.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    DanieBotha
    Joined 18/02/20 05:37
    • There is the 'potential' for a breakout in Natural Gas from these price areas. 
    • One of our financial writers have written a piece on smoking vs vaping vs cannabis. Really interesting read. Here's a snip:  Main points:  Big Tobacco turns smoke into vapour Vaping: UK and US take different approaches … with different results Altria’s JUUL investment costs it dearly US vaping crisis highlights importance of a diverse portfolio Can Big Tobacco thrive as cannabis legalisation gains momentum? Altria gets stung for early move into cannabis Can vaping and other smokeless devices become key to the cannabis market?   Find the full article here: Vaping or cannabis: where’s the growth for Big Tobacco?  
    • I see a trend here ... British Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s spokesman refused to comment on Monday when asked about the hiring of an adviser who has discussed the benefits of forced contraception and said data showed the U.S. black population had lower IQ than white people. https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-politics-adviser/johnsons-office-silent-as-rivals-call-for-adviser-to-be-sacked-idUKKBN20B1NI