Are there any nobs at IG who actually respond to clients?!

TomKat

Question

I've been having problems funding my account, so I tried to contact IG Support. I tried phoning numerous times, but end up being on hold for more than half an hour each time with no end in site. I sent a couple of e-mails and used the query function, but absolutely no reply. This is f. pathetic customer service!!!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    mdimitrov1
    Joined 30/07/21 16:25
    • OK - I think I'm going to leave this thread here for the time being - its covered a lot I want to end it on a very very advanced concept - Gann related obviously! Gann was light years ahead of his time, the below is going to prove this fact, his methods were esoteric and he was beaten to these laws of the world by the Egyptians (you'll see the shape in the images below) The markets are not doing what you think they are doing - there's forces you are not aware of at work behind the scenes driving prices on ALL markets This post is to get you thinking - I'm not making any claims, but the other day on a EURUSD thread I did highlight a buying zone of which price has "suddenly" rallied upwards from! In the chart below we'll look at the 4  points shown on the chart 1-4, because these have been recent major swing points - I want to show you what Gann was thinking and talking about over 100 years ago - I will keep it as simple as possible This is Gann's "Square of 9" - look at the shape of it on a top down view - its basically the Pyramids! (TIP: Imagine pulling the centre number shown up towards you to visualise the concept) Basically this is a square root calculator - as you go up or down levels around the sq or 9 you going through increments of square root %'s - there are major intersections of the square and those are shown on the images as the yellow painted sections - north, south, east, west etc - see where price lands on those lines around the major turns I think we can agree totally, from this entire thread and what I'm showing you below that Gann and his methods have massive significance on the markets and as traders that means profiting from.  This is EURUSD Daily Swing High #1: OK we get a major swing high price of 12350, this gets inputted into the Gann sq or 9 as the CENTER/PEAK of the square - the calculator then generates all the levels around that price according to the maths of the sq of 9 - see chart We have NO idea prior which levels "might" cause resistance or support and we don't know when either - what we DO know is that the major intersection in YELLOW "could" do something - the thing is we are aware of these levels well in advance and before price gets near! So from the top at 12350, prices falls to a low of 11952, then rallies to 12243, then falls to 11835, rallies then falls into the swing low #2 of 11704 I've highlighted the relevant prices on the Gann sq of 9 below for you - EACH swing turn point was 2 pips - 2 pips off the yellow highlighted price levels - take a minute to think about that 2 pips from price levels worked out yonks in advance by a method of a trader from over 100 years ago, that he discovered from studying the Egyptians who built temples to the fact thousands of years prior! OK coincidence? Coincidence - I think not, here's the next chart of the swing UP from 2-3 We have a LOW of 11704, rally to 12150, low of 11986 and then the swing high #3 at price level 12266 Again we have price finding support and resistance at price levels within pips of the major intersections on the gann sq of 9 OK last swing 3-4 High of 12266, low 11847, high 11975, low of 11805 I don't think I need to say anymore From 11805 here's the square of nine numbers to which the market might find support/resistance from (Remember the YELLOW lines are the major points to watch) - IF 11805 is the swing LOW The square of Nine is more deep than this - the positioning can be important too - for instance 1st gann sq of nine chart above in the post, follow the numbering from the 11835 LOW around the square until you get to the swing 2 low of 11704 - its moved out to the next level but on the same line sequence as the low and up nearly opposite the first low of 11952 and within pips of a major intersection  I can tell you that most markets adhere to the square of Nine - however, there's a huge amount of things to look at, consider and apply so we won't go any further into this As with ANY method, do as I've done, test it, if you understand it and it fails, dump it - I could go on showing coincidence after coincidence of the square of nine - I just wanted to show you that there's reasons markets turn at specific points "out of the blue" - you'll get people mentioned support and resistance as throw away comments (usually Fibonacci levels that they don't really understand!)  Successful Trading THT  
    • About US Tech companies GraniteShares created a pure FAANG exposure ETP, equally weighted and available with Ticker FANG, -1x SFNG, 3x 3FNG & -3x 3SFG https://www.marketwatch.com/story/big-tech-is-headed-for-its-biggest-year-yet-and-it-isnt-even-close-11627609688 
    • An interesting point of view of the dad's FAANG. GraniteShares created a pure FAANG exposure ETP, equally weighted and available with Ticker FANG, -1x SFNG, 3x 3FNG & -3x 3SFG https://www.thestreet.com/jim-cramer/morning-bell-with-jim-cramer-dont-short-amazon