MT4 Account No Balance

nickhong

Question

Hi traders, my MT4 has no balance at all, I transferred it from my primary account to MT4 account, it has been a week already, I contacted the support (Tebogo Mnisi) but he didn't give any solution, keep asking me to try again. Is there any way I can fix it? Really frustrating now.

unnamed.png

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    Pez705
    Joined 18/01/22 09:10
    • Hi @Leximo123 Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately no requests for All Sessions trading stocks, this forum is only for stock requests for leverage and share dealing. PROSHARES ULTRAPRO S&P 500 is currently available on share dealing. Please kindly contact helpdesk.uk@ig.com our dealing desk will give you feedback in this regard for All Sessions trading stocks.   All the best - MongiIG
    • Two US all-sessions stocks worth following: GS; BAC Goldman Sachs (GS) and Bank of America (BAC) report earnings before the US markets return today from a long weekend. IGTV’s Jeremy Naylor looks at the charts, which both trade all-sessions on the IG platform, opening at 09:00 UK. https://www.ig.com/uk/market-insight-articles/two-us-all-sessions-stocks-worth-following--gs--bac-220118  
    • Early Morning Call: Europe set to open lower; BoJ leaves policy unchanged; and oil's rise continues Europe expected to open lower as Asia drifts. USD/JPY climbs as BoJ leaves policy unchanged but marginally raises inflation outlook. Oil continues its rise as Brent hits 7-year highs. And earnings from HAS, GS, BAC, MS. https://www.ig.com/uk/market-insight-articles/early-morning-call--europe-set-to-open-lower--boj-leaves-policy--220118   This is here for you to catch up but if you have any ideas on markets or events you want us to relay to the TV team we’re more than happy to.