Sign in to follow this  

I can't close my deal

Question

Guest Ican'tclosemydeal

They tell me I can't make a new deal on one market. I don't like it but I understand because of its an unusual situation. So I try to do some deals with my existing deals, I can only make close deals. I don't like it at all, anyhow, I tried to close my deals, I can't do that either. I've been trying to close my deals all day today but no action. I called the desk, no answer. Is this IG run?, like a bank run??

1 answer to this question

Guest CallToCloseButNoonePicks?
On 25/03/2020 at 11:40, Guest Ican'tclosemydeal said:

They tell me I can't make a new deal on one market. I don't like it but I understand because of its an unusual situation. So I try to do some deals with my existing deals, I can only make close deals. I don't like it at all, anyhow, I tried to close my deals, I can't do that either. I've been trying to close my deals all day today but no action. I called the desk, no answer. Is this IG run?, like a bank run??

Same happened to me today! Quick to open an account, but slow to support with queries. I dropped them an email as I thankfully took a picture of my position during the panic to try and close!