Number of shares available to buy

paulinabarbs

Question

Hi, I am new to this and am looking to purchase some shares. How do you know how many shares are available at any one time for a particuolar company? When I go to place an order for NAB for example,  there are numbers on both the right hand and left hand side of my phone. I'm assuming the numbers on the top right hand side are number of shares available to buy and the numbers on the top left hand side of my phone are numbers of shares available to sell. Is this correct? These numbers don't seem to appear at all when I am on my PC.

Edited by paulinabarbs

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• If someone is interested, 2,4% for staking USDT  https://wizerpeople.com/?aff=Jowich  
    • Wizerpeople is a platform, which allows users to invest in private online and offline startups. Nowdays, there are more and more people who want to get into the investments market and make profits by investing in promising projects, but most of them do not have sufficient capital for large investments, so these investments remain risky. Wizerpeople solves this problem by providing an opportunity for small and intermediate investors to invest in private startups. Each user of the platform have an opportunity to register and invest in any provided type of business without huge investing xperience, signing documents or any special requirements. Investment and funding of private companies became so simple as never before with Wizerpeople. https://wizerpeople.com/?aff=Jowich
    • Another offers of a unique crypto loan service that stands out in the market due to several key features is already catching the attention of many. One of the primary unique aspects of Bitget's crypto loan service is its flexible borrowing options, allowing users to borrow various cryptocurrencies with different terms and interest rates based on their individual needs. This flexibility provides users with more control and customization over their borrowing experience. Additionally, the exchange crypto loan service is known for its competitive interest rates, which are often lower than traditional financial institutions. This cost-effectiveness makes it an attractive option for users looking to leverage their cryptocurrency assets without incurring high borrowing costs. Moreover,  platform is designed to provide a seamless and user-friendly experience, making it easy for users to manage their loans, track their borrowing history, and make repayments efficiently. The intuitive interface and comprehensive dashboard enable users to monitor their loan status and manage their assets effectively. Another unique feature of the exchange crypto loan service is its security measures, including robust encryption protocols and secure storage systems to safeguard users' assets and personal information. This commitment to security helps instill trust and confidence among users, ensuring a safe borrowing experience. I like to ask veterans PF in the community on what percentage of your collateral do you loan?
us