ISA or without ISA

kkk2008

Question

Hello, 

I have recently opened Share-dealing account.  I still do not understand the cons if I open ISA account. I will invest couple of thousand pounds to shares and ETF deals. 

1. Is in ISA are available all instruments like Share-dealing account plus ETFs ?

2. Is ISA recognized like a second different account, that is mean another Custody Fee?

3. ISA pros - not need to think about tax issues,  witch is great. 

What is the reason then not have an ISA?!? 

Thank you in advance. 

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      14/01/21 09:51

Newest Member
    Tiss
    Joined 22/04/21 21:21
    • FYSE 100 update.... 22-04-2021... Still marching ( Volatility model nailed this one) 🙂  
    • Hi does anybody know if there are any terms and conditions specific to the use of the Rest API?  In particular is it within the terms and conditions for me to use a third party application to open and manage trades on my account via the Rest and Streaming APIs    
    • ''Why it's almost like these 'vaccines' don't do the one thing vaccines are supposed to do...''  @JamesDelingpole An unvaccinated worker set off an outbreak at a U.S. nursing home where most residents were immunized. - The New York Times (nytimes.com) Reminder (from previous post) that SAGE expect of deaths in next wave 70% will be of those who have been vaccinated. Mostly because of age group but also because of Vaccine Enhanced Disease (also mentioned in a previous post). As in the video directly above, in animal studies in previous attempts to create gene altering vaccines ALL the ferrets died, usually on contact with the wild version of the virus between 3 and 12 months after vaccination which caused a fatal autoimmune response. (cytokine storm, so don't stop taking the vitamin D)   Meanwhile, the FT on India ...   Deaths, covid deaths and context. Data is nothing without context.   And a lookback at just what was possible and what was not? 🤔