Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Hi @Franswa38, Can you please confirm the opening price and the price at the time you took this screenshot? If the position is up by 42 pips and you are trading at $5 per pip, the amount shouldn't be that low. Do you have a screenshot that includes the price? Also, do you know the time this screenshot was taken? Regards, AshishIG
    • Stock Market Report S&P 500,  NASDAQ 100,  RUSSELL 2000,  DAX 40,  FTSE 100,  ASX 200. Elliott Wave Technical Analysis In our ongoing Elliott Wave analysis of key indices, including the S&P 500 and NASDAQ 100, it appears that the markets have not yet bottomed out. I plan to carefully watch for signs of support formation later on Thursday, which could signify reaching the lows. It's crucial to then observe whether the trading on Friday closes higher. Should this pattern not emerge, we might have to brace for a more extensive corrective phase. Consequently, I'll avoid making any hasty bearish moves and will instead monitor the market's performance towards the end of the week before making any trading decisions. Video Chapters 00:00 SP 500 (SPX)  03:12 NASDAQ (NDX) 10:00 Russell 2000 (RUT) 12:42 DAX 40 (DAX) 16:33 FTSE 100 UKX (UK100) 18:48 S&P/ASX 200 (XJO) 23:11 End Analyst Peter Mathers TradingLounge™ Australian Financial Services Licence - AFSL 317817 Source: tradinglounge com    
    • Am on Long way up almost 42 pips and my profit is @ 9usd..Surely yet am on a 5 usd/per pip whats going on?
us