Withdrawl of Funds

Guest Nisa

Question

I withdraw funds over 5 days ago and the money is not in my account. I have tried to contact IG but the phone rings but there is no answer. What can i do?

2 answers to this question

Guest KC123

Hi - I've the same issue. I just rang IG and they said "we had some issues with our transactions on that day and some didn't complete, but we don't know which ones and we don't know how long it will take until you get your funds". Seems like a pretty flaky reason... have you now had your funds returned? There should be quite a few people with this issue if this is the case.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    noblecorner25
    Joined 27/09/22 02:16
    • Bitcoin BTC-USD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis TradingLevels. Price Prediction Today  Bitcoin Headline News:Grayscale's GBTC Discount to NAV Breaks Records as Spread Widens by More Than 35% Crypto Market Summary Bitcoin Elliott Wave Analysis:  Corrective rally as Wave (ii) for BTC to 21,000 Analyst Peter Mathers TradingLounge™ Australian Financial Services Licence - AFSL 317817 Source: tradinglounge com    
    • DAX Performance Index ^GDAXI INDEXDB: DAX 40 Chart and Forecasts. FTSE 100 Index, EURO STOXX 50, Forex EURUSD GBPUSD DXY Dollar Index Elliott Wave Technical Analysis European Stock Market Daily News Headlines:Sterling GBPUSD plunges to all-time low in scathing appraisal of fiscal plan close to parity. Market Indices Overview: The corrective rally competed nicely and Wave (iv) of 3 lower is on track for short positions, after the next Wave iv) of 3 Elliott Wave Trading Strategy: Expect sideways choppy markets for the next three trading sessions. Wide stops and short corrective rallies as pointed out in the todays video Video Chapters 00:00 DAX 40 (GDAXI)  13:40 EURO STOXX 50 15:45 UKX / FTSE 100  18:24 Forex GBPUSD / EURUSD / DXY  30:41 Thanks for watching! Analyst Peter Mathers TradingLounge™ Australian Financial Services Licence - AFSL 317817 Source: tradinglounge com    
    • Stock Market SP 500, NASDAQ 100 NDX, Russell 2000 RUT. Dow Jones Industrial (DJI) Elliott Wave Technical Analysis and Trading Strategies. US Markets News Today:Fed officials stare down market volatility, say inflation remains paramount focus Elliott Wave Market Summary: The current trend down into Wave (1) is not completed, that said the US Indices are in a series of Elliott Wave fours, which tend to move sideways. Elliott Wave count: Wave iii) of 3 of (1) of C) Day / Trend Trading Strategies: Short Rallies and new lows...Keep a wide stop away from the  Wave fours iv) and 4 as the market has a high probability of moving lower over time Video Chapters 00:00 S&P500  11:47 NASDAQ 100 (NDX) 13:17 Russell 2000 (RUT)  18:19 Dow Jones Industrial Average 20:19 End. Thanks for supporting! Analyst Peter Mathers TradingLounge™ Australian Financial Services Licence - AFSL 317817 Source: tradinglounge com