Dow and Dax Tuesday action

Cheddar3449

I'm mostly bullish for this week.

Most of the big hitters are back next week too, so expect some volatility.

Closed all longs for now - on the sidelines.

Ask yourself, what would you do if you returned to the Trading Desk after 2 weeks in the Hamptons. I'd look at the markets and buy.

I'm waiting for US Consumer Confidence news at 1500hrs and German inflation at 1300hrs. If both are above expectations, I'll be buying.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    ThreeTrain
    Joined 30/11/21 00:11
    • Hi @Member @jasear, I have contacted the Compliance department. They confirmed that it is not the result of a class action. I can inform you that this action is being taken as the result of an internal IG decision. All the best - Arvin
    • As a brand new user getting into bitcoin for the very first time and with zero experience, so I am completely exposed and vulnerable, how donI stay safe from scamming companys out there and what signs do i look out for when my phone wont stop ringing non stop?
    • I am a brand new person looking to get into bitcoin trading, I only have $367.00 BTC which is available in three days and I want to know what is the best way for me to utilise this money and how can i use a totally automated program to take care care of all the necessary trading on my behalf.