Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• I believe DOG, as a memecoin is already quite popular and making a buzz. But as to your question, there are always new entries into the crypto space and when a reputable CEX like Bitget list it, it will substantially expose it to new communities and potential investors...    So all in all, I believe it will be good for DOG and it's future prospects! 
    • Sometimes ago, there was a CEX offering something similar but it was for new users and I even got to know about it a bit too late so I just didn't bother.   I think it's always great to see a CEX like Bitget offering this kinda promo for both new and existing users...    Thanks OP for the early heads up 👍
    • I saw Taiko on my TL yesterday but I didn't particularly pay much attention to it... But it seem they are on a good path and have forged some reputable partnerships along the way...  I have to say it's association with big guns of the industry like OKX, Kucoin etc makes it a good prospect and if you can get some of the coins early in the Bitget Pre-Market trading as you said, it will probably be a good investment in a long run! 
us