Changes to trading hours on Presidents' Day
Opening hours on certain markets will change for Monday 17 and Tuesday 18 February 2020, as the US observes Presidents' Day - also known as Washington's Birthday. Below you can find the changes, please note it's all GMT.
Monday 17 February
- US equities and soft commodities are closed.
- Canadian equities are closed (Family Day).
- US index futures close early at 6pm. We will make out-of-hours prices on the Dow, S&P and Nasdaq until futures reopen at 11pm.
- US energies, metals (including Spot gold and Silver), bonds, US interest rates and Dollar Basket close early at 6pm. They reopen at 11pm.
- UK energies open as normal.
- The Volatility index closes early at 4:30pm. It reopens at 11pm.
- London Sugar closes early at 5pm.
Tuesday 18th February
- Livestock opens at 2:30pm and lumber at 3pm.
This information is accurate to the best of our knowledge, but it is possible that these hours could change.
All the best