Changes to trading hours on Presidents' Day 17th February
Changes to trading hours on Presidents' Day
Opening hours on certain markets will change for Monday 17 and Tuesday 18 February 2020, as the US observes Presidents' Day - also known as Washington's Birthday. Below you can find the changes, please note it's all GMT.
Monday 17 February
- US equities and soft commodities are closed.
- Canadian equities are closed (Family Day).
- US index futures close early at 6pm. We will make out-of-hours prices on the Dow, S&P and Nasdaq until futures reopen at 11pm.
- US energies, metals (including Spot gold and Silver), bonds, US interest rates and Dollar Basket close early at 6pm. They reopen at 11pm.
- UK energies open as normal.
- The Volatility index closes early at 4:30pm. It reopens at 11pm.
- London Sugar closes early at 5pm.
Tuesday 18th February
- Livestock opens at 2:30pm and lumber at 3pm.
This information is accurate to the best of our knowledge, but it is possible that these hours could change.
All the best
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now