Jump to content
  • 0

How to change my prefix




I am aware that i need to fill in the W-8BEN form before starting to trade US stocks. While I was signing the form, I realised that my prefix is wrong. (should be Ms)

Does that matter? and how do i change it?


Many thanks

Link to comment

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...