Demo trading platform

Nwoodesr

Question

I am becoming familiar with the Demo platform and have just attended a webinar. The webinar platform is different from my Demo Platform, I saw a menu 'try our new platform' which I did, this looked for similar the the webinar platform but does not have a Demo. It is all very confusing could you point me in the correct direction 

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• It's exciting to think about the possibilities of copy-trading. But it's like a double-edged sword: it can make you an easy profit, but it can also lead to the loss of all your money. Consequently, in order to make profits  and avoid losses, you must select the appropriate elite trader to follow. And DYOR is, in my view, the most effective technique to accomplish this.
    • Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge Daily Chart, 26 February 24, AAVE/ U.S. dollar(AAVEUSD) AAVEUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter Trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Zigzag Position: Wave ((B)) Direction Next higher Degrees: Wave II of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid Level: 47.34 AAVE/ U.S. dollar(AAVEUSD)Trading Strategy: Correction of wave 2 in the Zigzag pattern. Price is currently pulling back in wave B before falling again in wave C. The overall picture is still in an uptrend but is correcting to continue upward. AAVE/ U.S. dollar(AAVEUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating an Uptrend, Wave Oscillatoris a bullish Momentum. TradingLounge Analyst: Kittiampon Somboonsod, CEWA Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!         Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge 4Hr Chart, 26 February 24, Bitcoin/ U.S. dollar(BTCUSD) AAVEUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter Trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Zigzag Position: Wave ((B)) Direction Next higher Degrees: Wave II of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid Level: 47.34 Bitcoin/ U.S. dollar(BTCUSD)Trading Strategy: Correction of wave 2 in the Zigzag pattern. Price is currently pulling back in wave B before falling again in wave C. The overall picture is still in an uptrend but is correcting to continue upward. Bitcoin/ U.S. dollar(BTCUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating an Uptrend, Wave Oscillators a bullish Momentum.    
    • Naturally after the debut of ERC 404, it was only natural that developers would begin to take advantage of its ability to bridges the gap between fungible (ERC-20) and non-fungible (ERC-721) tokens. One such project is the Dancing Beans ($BEANS) which allows fractional ownership of hilarious meme-inspired creatures NFTs on the blockchain. About a week ago I wrote about the exponential rise of Pandora to 20,000% plus in just five days setting the bar high for competition! I also spoke about other NFT projects like CryptoPunks and Bored Ape Yacht Club but Dancing Beans brings a fresh twist with. While Focusing on fun and interactivity and community-driven approaches the Dancing Beans team is constantly listening to their fans and creating new experiences based on their feedback... For me though, the question is if Beans can follow the successful dancesteps of Pandora and make players, NFT collectors and investors dance about the figures in their wallets. With my fingers crossed, I'm inclined to hold the Beans I bought on Bitget after the recent listing and it has already gone up by 24%... What are your thoughts guys? Pandora style or nah?  
us