Where to find dividends

Hi, I have look for ages on this forum for how to find my dividend payments but all the other posts on this seem to get ignored for some reason. I should have received a dividend payment but I can't seem to find where it has gone. On the website is say's "It will appear on your ledger as additional cash." What is the ledge ? I assume it is the collom at the top with profit loss ect but even when i click on it I can't see additional cash. If a moderator or someone else could answer that would be great.

Many thanks,

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know why this is so poorly explained.  It should be no secret.  

History -> view full history

You can filter the transactions by timeframe and further limit it to show dividends only.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• The $CATS airdrop has officially started today, which is great news! Bitget is distributing 30k $CATS to the first 200k users, along with other exciting rewards. To qualify, follow these steps: 1. Open the bot. 2. Select Bitget as the exchange to deposit (it’s listed first). 3. Submit your UID and Cats deposit address. 4. Click send. It's that easy! If you've been farming $CATS, this is a great opportunity to boost your holdings with just a few simple tasks.  
    • The changes around sports betting and online gambling have really opened things up. It’s crazy how much the market is growing, and it’s not just for hardcore gamblers—there’s room for casual players too.
    • Cats and Dogs remain the most influential crypto meme community with every blockchain having its own. Recently, Ton blockchain witness the successful listing of its first Dogs meme which did a massive airdrop to users to the point the airdrop is now the yardstick for measuring successful project on Ton blockchain. Well, many feel the project has full backing from Durov and Musk since they are among the top Dogs meme family in this industry. The launch of Dogs sparks the rise of Cats with many teasing the cats meme community to surpass dogs success. I wonder if this rival could mean anything to TON blockchain but we await the listing price. With CATS about to listed, the project has open deposit so users can choose their respective preferred exchange to trade their token. Currently, only Bitget is available with a 30k $cats airdrop to the first 200k users that deposit while the project team continue working tirelessly to open deposit for the remaining exchanges. I wonder if this will pay for hamsterkombat and catizen failure and list above Dogs FDV.
us