Account activation

Question

Posted (edited)

Hello,

So i created my first account, and i chose IG, but i cant get approved. I uploaded all my documents, everything, and i'm waiting 1 month if not more. Everything what i see is COti9tc.pngUgNyxIu.png

Maybe i forgot something ? Maybe there is some other steps which i should do ?

Thanks for the all help !

Edited by sarpik

7 answers to this question

Guest Noma

Did you get this issue resolved. I also opened a new account with IG, and experiencing same problem.  I sent emails, but IG has not responded.  I have doubts whether IG is good broker!

So no one cant help here ??? Where then i have to write ? Someone ?

You're best to contact the ig helpdesk (and given the coronavirus farce, it's probably best to email, unless you want to wait for hours on the phone). It's unlikely that anybody on this forum could do anything to solve your problem other than suggest you contact IG.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fletch said:

You're best to contact the ig helpdesk (and given the coronavirus farce, it's probably best to email, unless you want to wait for hours on the phone). It's unlikely that anybody on this forum could do anything to solve your problem other than suggest you contact IG.

I have contacted helpdesk several time they have just one standard response. This has been since almost last two weeks.

23 hours ago, ArthFIn said:

I have contacted helpdesk several time they have just one standard response. This has been since almost last two weeks.

Whilst I sympathize, there's not much that can be done other than take your business elsewhere and make IG aware of the reasons. Maybe if IG starts to lose customers, they might buck their ideas up a bit with regard to customer support which seems to be somewhat lacking at the moment.

13 hours ago, Fletch said:

Whilst I sympathize, there's not much that can be done other than take your business elsewhere and make IG aware of the reasons. Maybe if IG starts to lose customers, they might buck their ideas up a bit with regard to customer support which seems to be somewhat lacking at the moment.

Yes I agree, I already trade with Darwinex with amazing and quick customer support, but attracted to IG due to their wide range of available trading instrument. However, it was good experience upfront and now changed my mind to join other broker.