Sign in to follow this  

Charting issues - ongoing

Question

I am reporting Charing issues on almost a daily basis on safari on my macs for primarily the share trading account and keep getting told that you are reporting this to your developers. This has been going on for months now amongst other issues. It seems that there is not a serious effort to address this and frankly if it isn't addressed soon I will be more bing my positions to Saxo.

5 answers to this question

Hi 

I am really sorry to hear that. I would be glad to do everything I can to be of assistance. With that in mind please feel free to contact me directly or alternatively please can you outline the symptoms of the issue so I can look into this further for you.

You may be interested in the link below that will highlight some changes that affect flash player on your Mac that is used to load the IG charts.

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-mac.html

Otherwise please do try installing the Google Chrome browser as this has a built in Flash player which will bypass this issue for you.

I hope that helps!

Thanks but I dont like Chrome for a variety of reasons. Safari used to work fine....IG need to sort it out.

Hi TimP, This is not a Flash issue - its been going on for the last year if you look at my complaints history you will see that I have had conversations with your tech people ad nauseum... Its mainly on the Share dealing side of things. Feel free to call me if you like... Have a broken arm at the moment and typing is laborious.

Hi ,

Earlier this week Apple made a specific update to Safari, which caused any out of date Flash players to cease to run with Safari. The following link provides a good explanation for the changes and steps you can take to address this issue:

https://www.intego.com/mac-security-blog/apple-blocks-out-of-date-flash-player-plug-ins-in-safari/

However, we would also be happy to arrange for one of our technical team to give you a call if you would prefer.

Thanks,

Dan