Hidden closed markets

In list of Positions it would be useful to hide positions that are closed (not open for trading) or separate them so the screen is in two halves, top for open and bottom for closed, perhaps you could collapse the bottom half too.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      14/01/21 09:51

Newest Member
    DanS
    Joined 18/05/21 00:48
    • Yes - there was a consolidation action of 1 for 1500 of these securities : https://www.sharesmagazine.co.uk/news/market/LSE20210504170819_3963598/GraniteShares-3STS-Reverse-split-Consolidation I've been on chat and on the phone to IG - they've done the consolidation, but still not updated the correct prices, which should of course also rise by ~1,500 on a ceteris paribus basis (all things the same). At the time of writing this, TSLA has dropped a further 2.4% today, so these securities ought to have risen ~ 7.2% (3x short TSLA) on the day.  The IG person I spoke with this evening promised me he would check with the relevant team and revert. My call was very late in the day (after 6pm) so I trust that they will have this resolved in the morning. If not, I do suggest calling again. 
    • Hey all,  Unlike some other brokers IG do not trade against clients and don't benefit when our clients lose. We hedge the same way as the majority of our clients (so if 60% were long and 40% were short we would hedge those 20% long that aren't covered).  We have no benefit when traders lose. We make money from spread and commission so if anything we want out traders to win so they will continue trading with us.  Unfortunately I can't be account specific and if you believe something is wrong on your account please reach out to us as I can't assist with this.  If you have any questions on this please let me know by quoting my response.  All the best,  Charlotte 
    • Hey,  Thanks for your post.  If you held the shares through the ex div date you will receive the funds 1-2 working days after the pay date on your non-leveraged accounts.  Leverages accounts (CFD and Spread betting) have dividend adjustments meaning we adjust the price of the shares on the platform and make credits/ debits accordingly.  All the best