Why have all my Boost Natural Gas trades been closed?

kingturtle

Despite having more than enough margin to cover any potential losses, I've had three Mar21 Boost Natural Gas 3 x Leverage Daily ETP trades close 12 minutes after the markets opened this morning.

I've tried calling the IG help desk for an explanation and been hold ALL morning. I've also tried the online chat but the person on the other end had no clue - They said they'd email me but I've still received no explanation as of yet.

The price has since leapt up from the close on Friday to the open today.

Any help will be gratefully received.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    Rich200
    Joined 03/08/21 00:58
    • Hi @kuprainis, Could you please send an email to helpdesk.en@ig.com with your account details and a screenshot of the market you are trying to trade.  Our team will be able to clarify on the distance requirements. All the best - Arvin
    • BREAKING UK: Anyone who had the AstraZeneca vax is to be offered one single Pfizer jab from next month’s start of the “booster programme”. Because the AZ, like all the new experimental vaccines is, err, is so affective. Mix and Matching your vaxes, what could possibly go wrong. Genuine question, anyone know of a previous disease where you had to have three vaccinations in a year?   Meanwhile 1: But but but they said it wasn't so ...  😡😡 everyone must get jabbed. New US study finds natural infection to COVID provides robust long-term immunity, with vaccination providing no added benefit. Study: Recovered COVID patients don't benefit from vaccine - Israel National News   Meanwhile 2: more on the spike protein clones in the vaccines that are causing all the clotting and bleeding problems. 2 min segment below.  15 min vid link here; The Spike Protein Is VERY Dangerous. It's Cytotoxic (Robert Malone, Steve Kirsch, Bret Weinstein) (bitchute.com)    
    • Pro investors braced for more shorting of US tech stocks in next six months