Removal of one trade from analytics

jasonleewkd

Question

Hi, I've had a perfect trading record save for one fat finger trade that's resulted in a loss. This is making my account look not as good as it should be - i.e. win/loss ratio and return rate. I am thinking of attracting friends and referrals to use IG with my account as basis for their potential success. Is it possible to remove that trade from analytics? Or can I port my account over to a new one without that trade.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Hi @Incarts How are you ? It's encouraging to see exchanges like Bitget taking proactive steps to combat deepfake-related threats. This move sets a positive precedent for the industry, highlighting the importance of investing in advanced security measures to protect users' assets in the evolving digital landscape.
    • Hello everyone, I'm new to the world of cryptocurrency and I want to learn how to get started. I've done some research but I still have many questions. Could you please help me with a detailed guide on how to start with cryptocurrencies?
    • ASX: ANZ GROUP HOLDINGS LIMITED - ANZ Elliott Elliott Wave Technical Analysis TradingLounge (1D Chart)   Greetings, Our Elliott Wave analysis today updates the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) with ANZ GROUP HOLDINGS LIMITED - ANZ. We identified wave 3-grey which seems to be unfolding to push higher, it is subdividing into wave ((ii))-navy, which is an opportunity to look for a Long Trade Setup.   ASX: ANZ GROUP HOLDINGS LIMITED - ANZ Elliott Wave Technical Analysis   ASX: ANZ GROUP HOLDINGS LIMITED - ANZ 1D Chart (Semilog Scale) Analysis Function: Major trend (Minor degree, grey) Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave ((ii))-navy of Wave 3-grey Details: The short-term outlook indicates that wave 2-grey has ended, and since the low at 27.56, wave 3-grey is unfolding to push higher. The current price action is subdividing into wave ((ii))-navy, pushing slightly lower, presenting an opportunity to seek a long trade setup targeting wave ((iii))-grey. Invalidation point: 27.56   ASX: ANZ GROUP HOLDINGS LIMITED - ANZ Elliott Wave Technical Analysis TradingLounge (4-Hour Chart) ASX: ANZ GROUP HOLDINGS LIMITED - ANZ Elliott Wave Technical Analysis ASX: ANZ GROUP HOLDINGS LIMITED - ANZ 4-Hour Chart Analysis Function: Major trend (Minute degree, navy) Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave (c)-orange of Wave ((ii))-navy Details: The shorter-term outlook indicates that wave ((i))-navy has just completed and wave ((ii))-navy is unfolding, developing as an (a)(b)(c)-orange pattern. Wave (c)-orange appears to be unfolding to push slightly lower, with a high likelihood that the price will continue to reach the lower edge of the Channel. A push above the upper edge of the Channel will refresh the view that wave ((iii))-navy is resuming. Confirmation point: 29.05 Invalidation point: 27.56   Conclusion:   Our analysis, forecast of contextual trends, and short-term outlook for ASX: ANZ GROUP HOLDINGS LIMITED - ANZ aim to provide readers with insights into the current market trends and how to capitalize on them effectively. We offer specific price points that act as validation or invalidation signals for our wave count, enhancing the confidence in our perspective. By combining these factors, we strive to offer readers the most objective and professional perspective on market trends.   Technical Analyst: Hua (Shane) Cuong, CEWA-M (Master’s Designation). Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!  
us