Trailing stop loss

Hussaruk

Question

Hi all,

I opened a small spread betting position on Lloyds stocks, to get used to it as I normally trade Forex. I set a trailing stop loss just inside profit as price rose. When the market opened this morning, price dropped and my trade closed at a loss at a loss of £5.43 (not a great loss but when I increase positions I'd like to know I'm being safe). It seems like a large difference for slippage, or maybe I set the trailing stop up incorrectly.

Is here any way somebody can look at the trade to explain what happened?

Thanks!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    GedW
    Joined 01/02/23 12:43
    • Hi, I can able to see and do pre and post market trade certain stocks such as Microsoft. However i am unable to see pre and post market trade on certain stock such as upstart holdings. However, i can see in yahoo finance that a particular stock such as upstart holding is down or up before or after market hours. How can i put or sell stocks holdings pre & post market hours for stock like upstart holdings please? Thanks in advance Vijji
    • Hi @devc It is up to the ETF issuer to provide a KID, we may not do so on your behalf. In this case, you would have to reach out to First Trust Nasdaq Cybersecurity ETF (CIBR). All the best, OfentseIG
    • Have markets any further upside to go?    Jeremy Naylor | Writer, London | Publication date: Wednesday 01 February 2023   In our regular monthly update, IGTV’s Jeremy Naylor caught up with Serge Berger, from The SteadyTrader.com, who is looking at shorting the DAX. But he says that the US dollar is key, and his best case is that this begins to pick up again after the recent drop into the support zone where it is. The obvious trade out of this is then short gold.