Bracket Orders / OCO Orders

Rohola

Hi,

Relatively new to IG, so posting in this newbie section.

I am trading shares, and wondering if I can place both a Stop and a Limit to an open position. The below IG page says so, but I can't work out how to do it on the trading platform.

https://www.ig.com/sg/help-and-support/orders--stops-and-limits/orders/do-you-offer-one-cancels-the-other-oco-orders

I can place a Stop on an open position, but how do I place a Limit-Close order?

E.g.:

I own 10 shares of XYZ @ $90.  I place a stop at $85.  I want to automatically sell if it reaches $100.  Is this possible?

Thanks in advance

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    GNZ
    Joined 03/12/21 01:05
    • For more up to date news on how markets will open, the latest earnings and economic news, watch IGTV live in the platform at 07:30am UK. Today’s coverage:   Indices: Up across the board with Europe booking early gains for a stronger start – BUT HK tech sub-sector index hits record low on DIDI NYSE delisting   FX: USD little move ahead of NFP data, but one little move takes AUSUSD to new 13mth low Equities: Musk sells a further $1bln worth of TSLA stock Commods: Oil up for a second day after hitting 3mth lows on OPEC+ decision. Gold and silver look more and more comfortable in short mode   https://community.ig.com/igtv/
    • Hi @funi18@Tywini, The IG IT team has escalated the issue with MT4 Team to be fixed. It is a work in progress at the moment. Alternatively you can trade on the IG platform directly on the web based platform or IG app. Thank you for your patience - Arvin
    • Another image which has the price levels and the time on it. The time is ECT (NY time).