Unrecognised charges

Hi, i am new to IG, after a couple of weeks to observe the market on IG, i started my first trades today. Things were going fine, until I figured out something went wrong with the total profit/loss after trades.

to be in detail, I’ve found out that some how i got charged $117.29 for my $390.98 loss ( it’s on guarantee stop and i dont think it will cost me 1/3 of the amount). Moreover, right after that i got a gain of $77.45 and then they charge me $93.88 (this one is guarantee stop as well).

please note that those charge wont be showed in “closed trade tabs”, they’re showed in the “history -> transaction”

if anyone could, please explain to me about this issues as i feel like they 100% scam all of our money no matter what. Please put down your ideas, thanks.

69861698-66D9-41CA-8C84-6A14BCF50E88.png

92D6D63D-FE97-4179-AA95-418921FFD213.png

On 31/12/2020 at 09:01, Ivan1602 said:

Hi, i am new to IG, after a couple of weeks to observe the market on IG, i started my first trades today. Things were going fine, until I figured out something went wrong with the total profit/loss after trades.

to be in detail, I’ve found out that some how i got charged $117.29 for my $390.98 loss ( it’s on guarantee stop and i dont think it will cost me 1/3 of the amount). Moreover, right after that i got a gain of $77.45 and then they charge me $93.88 (this one is guarantee stop as well).

please note that those charge wont be showed in “closed trade tabs”, they’re showed in the “history -> transaction”

if anyone could, please explain to me about this issues as i feel like they 100% scam all of our money no matter what. Please put down your ideas, thanks.

69861698-66D9-41CA-8C84-6A14BCF50E88.png

92D6D63D-FE97-4179-AA95-418921FFD213.png

Hey @Ivan1602

If something is converted it's simply the profit/ loss converted at the current exchange rate. 

The A$117 CRPREM charge does seem high. When we have a guaranteed stop charge we will not change it. Say you traded and the CR premium was 2pts it would be the size x contract size x 2pts. If your position is open and the CR premium changes to 40pts and your stop is triggered we will only charge you the 2 pts premium as that's what you agreed to pay when the position was opened. 

I would advise reaching out to our helpdesk who can look into the account and advise you further on that charge. 

All the best