IG Threatening us they will Force Close our position

combi

So I start with new topic.

I believe here is plenty of us affected., I was adding my comments to a topic -IG has shown it's true colours and is restricting BUYING of AMC and GME- if you want to have look on. I think my commenta are on 7th page.

Please share tour thoughts here.

I personally filled the complaint to IG,, Now they ignoring my calls and emails, so I contacted ombudsman already.

I contacted press, wrote emails to rishi sunak office and b.johnson office, as I believe IG is commiting fraud by deliberately delisting companies and so closing our positions.,

I also filled report actionfraud.police.uk .,

I would like to contact some good lawyer meanwhile,, and should be more of us, better.

• Like 4

I've emailed IG Helpdesk with the following :-

Hi, as has been communicated my current spread positions will be closed as soon as practical from Monday 29 March, while ensuring that all reasonable steps are taken to obtain the best results for our clients.   

Please can you outline what those reasonable steps are going to be to ensure the best result for me.  

Also please advise what determines best result in this regard.

---

Will advise on any response.
21 minutes ago, Mcg said:

Found a video of Combi lol

Anything is possible, given that this seems to be a typical thought process of many US "investors".  There seems to be no shortage of willing Ponzi participants for the real day-traders to extract money from.

"... my new hobby is day-trading ... last week I bought some AMC ... I'm ready to hold and take it to the moon ..."  So, the exact opposite of day-trading, then.

7 hours ago, Stonk said:

Anything is possible, given that this seems to be a typical thought process of many US "investors".  There seems to be no shortage of willing Ponzi participants for the real day-traders to extract money from.

"... my new hobby is day-trading ... last week I bought some AMC ... I'm ready to hold and take it to the moon ..."  So, the exact opposite of day-trading, then.

It’s basically been a speculative frenzy.. too many people see trading as some sort of get rich quick scheme with no risk involved. It’s worse in the US as their general standard of financial education seems woeful but it’s caught on over here too, as you can see by some of the more popular threads. 

Call buying is slowing down now so maybe the frenzy is losing momentum and these retail investors are about to take a hit. IG is probably doing them all a favour by stopping them overleveraging on over priced junk

20E1C6F6-7A6F-4E04-9463-A4569046B0C7.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Fits in well with my cycle low expectation  
    • Natural Gas Mode - Impulsive  Structure - Impulse Wave  Position - Wave (iii) of 5 Direction - Wave (iii) of 5 still in play   Details:  Price now in wave iii as it attempts to breach 1.65 wave i low. Wave (iii) is still expected to extend lower in an impulse.   Natural Gas is currently breaching the previous April low, marking a decisive move as the impulse initiated on 5th March continues its downward trajectory, further extending the overarching impulse wave sequence that commenced back in August 2022. This decline is anticipated to persist as long as the price remains below the critical resistance level of 2.012.   Zooming in on the daily chart, we observe the medium-term impulse wave originating from August 2022, which is persisting in its downward trend after completing its 4th wave - delineated as primary wave 4 in blue (circled) - at 3.666 in October 2023. Presently, the 5th wave, identified as primary blue wave 5, is underway, manifesting as an impulse at the intermediate degree in red. It is envisaged that the price will breach the February 2024 low of 1.533 as wave 5 of (3) seeks culmination before an anticipated rebound in wave (4). This confluence of price movements underscores the bearish sentiment prevailing over Natural Gas in the medium term.   Analyzing the H4 chart, we initiated the impulse wave count for wave (3) from the level of 2.012, which marks the termination point of wave 4. Notably, price action formed a 1-2-1-2 structure, with confirmation established at 1.65 and invalidation set at 2.012. The confirmation of our anticipated direction materialized as price breached the 1.65 mark, signifying a resumption of bearish momentum. Presently, there appears to be minimal resistance hindering the bears, thereby reinstating their dominance in the market. It is projected that wave iii of (iii) of 5 will manifest around 1.43, indicative of the potential for the wave 5 low to extend to 1.3 or even lower. This comprehensive analysis underscores the prevailing bearish outlook for Natural Gas in the immediate future.       Technical Analyst : Sanmi Adeagbo Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!
    • TXN Elliott Wave Analysis Trading Lounge Daily Chart, Texas Instruments Inc., (TXN) Daily Chart TXN Elliott Wave Technical Analysis   FUNCTION: Trend MODE: Impulsive STRUCTURE: Motive POSITION: Intermediate (1) DIRECTION: Acceleration in wave 3.   DETAILS: Looking for upside in wave 3 as we seem to have had a shallow wave {c} of 2, potentially indicating a strong upward momentum.       TXN Elliott Wave Analysis Trading Lounge 4Hr Chart, Texas Instruments Inc., (TXN) 4Hr Chart TXN Elliott Wave Technical Analysis   FUNCTION: Trend MODE: Impulsive STRUCTURE: Motive POSITION: Wave {i} of 3. DIRECTION: Top in wave {i}. DETAILS: Looking for a pullback in wave {ii} as we top in wave {i} to then look for additional longs, looking for 172$ to provide support. We conducted a detailed Elliott Wave analysis for Texas Instruments Inc. (Ticker: TXN), examining both its daily and 4-hour chart movements. This analysis aims to provide valuable insights into potential future price movements for traders and investors interested in TXN stock.     * TXN Elliott Wave Technical Analysis – Daily Chart* Texas Instruments Inc. is currently exhibiting a strong impulsive trend, characterized by a motive structure placed in Intermediate wave (1). The stock is anticipated to experience acceleration in wave 3 following a shallow wave {c} of 2. This suggests a robust upward momentum, signaling favorable conditions for bullish positions. * TXN Elliott Wave Technical Analysis – 4Hr Chart* On the 4-hour chart, TXN's impulsive trend is further evident, with the stock positioned in Wave {i} of 3. As the stock approaches the top in wave {i}, a pullback is expected in wave {ii}. This corrective phase presents an opportunity for traders to consider additional long positions, with the key support level identified around $172.   Technical Analyst : Alessio Barretta   Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!  
us