Chart time display issue

Guest erosen

Question

Guest erosen

Hello, recently I've noticed on the demo account that the time isn't displaying correctly on the charts. I have the time interval set to 5 min's but it only displays from 09:00 onwards. I can't see the first hour of trading (08:00-09:00). I've tried changing the time interval & removing/adding the chart but this doesn't make any difference. This is occurring across all my charts on both the web & android app's. Is anyone else having this issue & might this be a bug in the demo account?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Wednesday's FOMC minutes confirmed that the Fed remains "highly attentive" to inflation risks with some officials warning of downside risks in overly restrictive policy but others seeing risks of inflation progress stalling. Despite 'higher for longer' rates remaining on the cards, the US dollar stays under pressure with June rate cut expectations remaining unchanged at around 54%. Equity indices rallied as Nvidia revenues soared in the fourth quarter as the world’s most valuable chip manufacturer benefited from a spending spree on artificial intelligence. The Nikkei 225 hit a new record high after 34 years while global stock indices advance on positive sentiment.  
    • Hi @Omegaguy123, Please note that this is due to the higher broker margin requirements which will need to be transferred to the client and make leveraged trading unfeasible. Thanks, KoketsoIG
    • Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge Daily Chart, 22 February 24, ChainLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD) LINKUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Follow Trend Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave V Direction Next higher Degrees: Wave (I) of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid Level: 8.498 Details: Wave V is equal to 61.8% of Wave I through Wave III at 23.117 ChainLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD)Trading Strategy: The increase in wave ((3)) precedes the correction in wave ((5)) and is at the end of the increase, so watch out for a correction that will occur soon. ChainLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating an Uptrend, Wave Oscillators a bullish Momentum. TradingLounge Analyst: Kittiampon Somboonsod, CEWA           Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge 4Hr Chart, 22 February 24, ChainLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD) LINKUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Follow Trend Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave V Direction Next higher Degrees: Wave (I) of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid Level: 8.498 Details: Wave V is equal to 61.8% of Wave I through Wave III at 23.117 ChainLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD)Trading Strategy: The increase in wave ((3)) precedes the correction in wave ((5)) and is at the end of the increase, so watch out for a correction that will occur soon. ChainLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating an Uptrend, Wave Oscillators a bullish Momentum.    
us