FSTE posting record high after London close

Jayjay

As Donald said, because IG do Ftse futures as well, unlike some other platforms that show only Ftse 8am - 4:30pm.

Btw, these new highs are only highs in sterling. In reality ftse is still in its low 6000 in US$, where it was before the EU referendum. The decision that collapsed the value of Gbp.

• 9 months later...

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    ryan4321
    Joined 22/09/21 00:47
    • Here's a quick update on the MIDD FTSE250 ETF trade I mentioned a few weeks back on page 5 of this thread - all the trade info is back there for trade entry details etc This one exited the other week for a 12R profit unleveraged on the original initial trade from the low You could have bought the breakout too!!!!!!! Its now come back to form option B shown on the original chart - Option C is STILL a possibility, but its showing signs of option B at the 50% Gann level AND at the old tops which often provide support Charts bullish still - Target here is previous swing high unless stopped out on trailing stop - stop is 10 pts which is 50% of the 20 period ATR +1 pt for good luck
    • This is what you want to see price wise from a 50% level GOLD 50% trade as mentioned above in a post - Blue line is entry, stop is now 5 points under the entry level - before I close off tonight the stop will be 1 point in profit and then I'll reassess it tomorrow - could collapse overnight you just don't know, but the target is the swing high used to calc the 50% level