UK resident but make money on YouTube is this ECI?

Hi I live in England but I make some money from YouTube and the Android and Apple app markets which are USA based. I am a UK resident so I pay my tax over here in the UK.

I want to deal in some USA shares. It asks me to fill out the form on "
Dealing US stock (W-8BEN)" . 

One questions asks "Are you receiving income that is effectively connected with the conduct of a trade or business in the U.S.?"

I am receving a bit of income from US companies. So if I click yes to this question then I cannot trade on US companies on ig.com. 

Have I read this correctly? Or am I answering no to this question because I am not resident in USA?

Screenshot attached for info on what it says

Thanks

UK deal US.png

6 hours ago, EnglishGuy said:

Hi I live in England but I make some money from YouTube and the Android and Apple app markets which are USA based. I am a UK resident so I pay my tax over here in the UK.

I want to deal in some USA shares. It asks me to fill out the form on "
Dealing US stock (W-8BEN)" . 

One questions asks "Are you receiving income that is effectively connected with the conduct of a trade or business in the U.S.?"

I am receving a bit of income from US companies. So if I click yes to this question then I cannot trade on US companies on ig.com. 

Have I read this correctly? Or am I answering no to this question because I am not resident in USA?

Screenshot attached for info on what it says

Thanks

UK deal US.png

Hi @EnglishGuy,

Thank you for your post.

Unfortunately we do not provide support on how to complete the W-8BEN form as we do not know your exact situation and we do not have Tax advising knowledge. This form being issued by the IRS, you can have a look into https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/iw8ben.pdf for further information.

All the best - Arvin