ASX - Brokerage Fees if Sales Order Split Across Days?

I apologise if this is a silly question but if I place a single sell order for a parcel of shares but the sale occurs over a number of days due to low volume, is there a brokerage charge for every time there is a sale from that one sales order? (ie the order takes 3 days to complete I get charged a fee for each parcel that is sold down)

This doesn't seem reasonable but appears to have occurred to me on some recent sales? 

42 minutes ago, JDubyaTas74 said:

I apologise if this is a silly question but if I place a single sell order for a parcel of shares but the sale occurs over a number of days due to low volume, is there a brokerage charge for every time there is a sale from that one sales order? (ie the order takes 3 days to complete I get charged a fee for each parcel that is sold down)

This doesn't seem reasonable but appears to have occurred to me on some recent sales? 

Hi @JDubyaTas74,

Thank you for your post.

Effectively the commission is charged per trade. You can change your Expiry so have only one trade when the quantity is available. It is likely that you used the Good till canceled, which fill the order when available and keep the order active until filled or when you cancel that order.

I hope that it helps !

All the best - Arvin