Share Dealing, where does one start, 1st time on IG...

Apologies in advance if this question has already been asked, as this is a first for me.

Looking into buying shares and starting small. I guess on everyone on here are the big players.

Would be super helpful is someone can point me in the right direction in how to get started with shares trading.

Many thanks

-Rawnuk

6 hours ago, Rawnuk7 said:

Apologies in advance if this question has already been asked, as this is a first for me.

Looking into buying shares and starting small. I guess on everyone on here are the big players.

Would be super helpful is someone can point me in the right direction in how to get started with shares trading.

Many thanks

-Rawnuk

Hi @Rawnuk7,

Thank you for your post and welcome to IG Community. On the Community there is all types of traders and different level of experience, beginners are more than welcome.

Feel free to go through the the IG Academy it might gives you some information on share trading, it is a free educational tool provided by IG:
https://www.ig.com/au/learn-to-trade/ig-academy

You can also have a look at the page below, it contains several articles that you might need useful.
https://www.ig.com/uk/trading-need-to-knows

If you have specific questions feel free to post on the IG Community.

All the best - Arvin

8 hours ago, ArvinIG said:

Hi @Rawnuk7,

Thank you for your post and welcome to IG Community. On the Community there is all types of traders and different level of experience, beginners are more than welcome.

Feel free to go through the the IG Academy it might gives you some information on share trading, it is a free educational tool provided by IG:
https://www.ig.com/au/learn-to-trade/ig-academy

You can also have a look at the page below, it contains several articles that you might need useful.
https://www.ig.com/uk/trading-need-to-knows

If you have specific questions feel free to post on the IG Community.

All the best - Arvin

Hi @ArvinIG

Thank you for your response and for pointing me in the right direction.

This is just want I needed to get started.

Rawnuk7 

• Like 1
  • Great! 2