Options Trading Setting

Debz

Question

Hello 

I am looking into trading options and was wondering if I could get the Vega, Theta and the Delta parameters on the platform where the trades are set out? I can see that the implied volatility index is already given but cannot seem to find the other parameters?

Best regardsimage.png.8493d84648ddc7b612642374801a0f62.png

Adebola

3 answers to this question

On 05/11/2022 at 19:41, Debz said:

Hello 

I am looking into trading options and was wondering if I could get the Vega, Theta and the Delta parameters on the platform where the trades are set out? I can see that the implied volatility index is already given but cannot seem to find the other parameters?

Best regardsimage.png.8493d84648ddc7b612642374801a0f62.png

Adebola

Hi @Debzand @PGH

We do not have these features available on the platform. There are no immediate plans to add this at this point but we will pass on the feedback to the relevant department. All the best, OfentseIG

On 18/11/2022 at 13:50, OfentseIG said:

Hi @Debzand @PGH

We do not have these features available on the platform. There are no immediate plans to add this at this point but we will pass on the feedback to the relevant department. All the best, OfentseIG

I am also looking for this and I see that the issue was brought up in 2020 here but nothing was done.  The mentioned additional options data would be of tremendous help.