Jump to content
  • 0




1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
9 hours ago, Windjammer said:

I have been trying to buy some Resmed shares. I select buy RMD ASX Shares but when I try to process the order it asks for the US Documentation. I have previously traded RMD with no problem. What has changed?

Hi @Windjammer

Thanks for reaching out. You need to sign the relevant tax form if you want to trade US shares or US incorporated shares outside the USA on a share dealing account.  You can find the W-8BEN Form on My IG under the settings tab as shown below. 


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...