Real time profit loss for specific market?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Interesting, the whole "Proof-of-Credibility" and "Human Capital Network" thing sounds like a step towards a more meritocratic online space. Whether Mande Network is the ultimate solution, I'm not sure. It's still early days, and there are probably other players in this space too. But ii seems like a project worth keeping an eye on especially since a tier1 cex like Bitget has listed it. As for your question, I think it's probably too early to call Mande Network revolutionary. It's a promising idea, but the execution will be key.
    • I hear you on the security concern.  When it comes to crypto exchanges, safety is paramount. For me, Bitget has been a solid option. They've been around since 2018 and haven't had any major security breaches, which is a big plus. Plus, their fees are pretty low, and they offer good liquidity and leverage options if you're into that. The user interface is also super user-friendly, which is nice whether you're a seasoned trader or just starting out. There are other options out there of course, but this exchange ticks a lot of boxes for me. Might be worth checking them out
    • IG Index ... Is that not why we are here. Also HL for buying actual shares. 
us