Notifications NOT WORKING

Guest Sphola

Question

Guest Sphola

I have logged numerious calls regarding notifications not working and IG has not been able to resolve this... Instead they ask me to delete and recreate my alerts.. Or they tell me that they were not able to reproduce the problem. This issue began in July 2017 and it is now so persistant i am beggining to think it is delibarate. I am using EMAs(15,30,60) for my alerts, all i want is to recieve an alert at the end of the candle when markets crossess EMA 15. There are other conditions as well. I confirmed that i have setup my conditions correctly.. In fact that's out of question because i sometimes do get alerts but not always and as of late, my alerts are just getting fewer and fewer, when i browse forex pairs i pick up a lot of missed opportunities because of this. Please resolve this issue because as it stands now IG is slowly becoming redundant to me really.

1 answer to this question

Guest Annoyed IG client

Same problem here. I consistently have problems with alerts on my phone. Sometimes they work and sometimes they do not. This has been an ongoing problem for 3 months now. It is obvious IG are doing this on purpose.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• image.png

• Demo account: Please note that conditions on demo accounts may differ from real accounts. Some brokers may only provide overnight loans on real accounts and not on demo accounts.
    • Swap Rate: Check the swap rates for your open positions. Overnight loans are calculated based on the difference between the interest rates of a currency pair, and if the difference is small or negative, you will not receive a loan.
    • Civic (CVC) emerges as a game-changer in the realm of identity verification, offering a secure and decentralized solution for payment verification between "Identity Verifiers" and "Identity Requesters" within the Civic ecosystem. With its innovative approach and recent developments, Civic is making waves in the cryptocurrency market Payment Verification: Civic's primary use case lies in facilitating payment verification between parties within the Civic ecosystem. By leveraging blockchain technology, Civic provides a secure and transparent method for verifying identities and ensuring trust in transactions.  Integration with Solana Token Extensions: Civic's recent announcement on X revealed that Civic Pass is now integrated with Solana Token Extensions, further enhancing its utility and interoperability within the blockchain ecosystem. This integration opens up new possibilities for Civic's application and adoption.  Civic (CVC) is now listed on Bitget  and other CEX providing users with convenient access to trade and engage with the token. This listing further enhances Civic's visibility and liquidity, attracting new users and investors to the ecosystem. 
us