Twitter Feed Not Updating

dickyb

Question

6 answers to this question

I've just spoken with tech support and they've said that they're aware of the issue and are working to fix it as soon as possible.   

I also told them that they should keep us clients better updated when technical issues arise so we aren't in the dark.  I've asked them to update the "System Status" page under Help and to reply or post in these community chats. He said that he noted my point.  

• Like 2

I spoke to them about 30 min ago.  They said that they are aware and are working on it but no timeframe as to when it'll be fixed.  I asked them again to change the "System Status" page to say this so others are aware. 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, NeilN said:

I spoke to them about 30 min ago.  They said that they are aware and are working on it but no timeframe as to when it'll be fixed.  I asked them again to change the "System Status" page to say this so others are aware. 

I had a private message from them basically apologising for lack of information so can't really ask for much more and guess just have to be patient 

Thanks for the update dickyb.  Good to hear that they contacted you directly.  It would be nice if they disseminated that information to all their clients at the same time though.  Hopefully they'll read this and take the point. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• I couldn't help but think of traditional bank savings accounts at a time of market volatility and a notable decline in the entire cryptocurrency market, where money could be deposited and still earn interest. Imagine being able to save Bitcoin during a downturn, receive interest on it, and then profit twice over when it rises. It's far too dangerous to wait for ideal circumstances and then not have a way to protect your money and investments during market downturns. Putting in place programs similar to Bitget's May Savings Carnival on all cryptocurrency platforms might be a big help to traders shielding their assets from the erratic nature of the cryptocurrency market. Having such options available could have saved me from losing my investments three years ago, just after I made profits during the enormous bull market surge, as I can personally attest to.
    • Dear @zappa_69, Retail clients can't trade most US ETFs because of the PRIIPS (Packaged retail and insurance-based investment products) regulation. All European and UK retail clients are subject to this. This regulation covers (inter alia):  • Foreign Exchange (FX) Transactions • Over The Counter Derivatives • Exchange Traded Derivatives (including ETFs, ETCs & ETNs). As such, no retail client can trade on any of the above.  Thanks,  KoketsoIG
    • Dear @neueneuen, Thank you for the post. Please note that we will provide more information on this as soon as we have feedback from the relevant team. Thank, KoketsoIG
us