Different movement on NFPS and CPI?

Hello,

I have a general question about the volatility at NFPS and CPI. Most of NFPS and CPIS the market goes straight into one direction after the announcement and stays there. Sometimes it peaks for 3 seconds into one direction and goes straight after in the other direction. I know the market is rational and there are no rules. But does some of you may know if there is a connection or if it depends of something whether the market is going in one direction or peaks for 3 seconds? The pictures were both NFPS in the same market. 

Thanks

Bildschirmfoto2023-08-08um13_34_24.png.e48ac1c7b4a45d04df5f337ee2553e61.pngimage.png.81eda563ea76f93597bd4c778e963cd2.png

• 3 weeks later...

I wouldn't try to glean much from a 3 second stall in price movement... Not without access to the broker-dealer's order book anyway.

You seem to have discovered a market anomaly. If the anomaly repeats itself over time, maybe set up an OCO order (one cancels the other) around the stalled price level. You'd have to be pretty quick on the draw though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Already grabbed some BB at the former platform while leveraging on their earn products for passive income. 
    • Bitcoin and Ethereum blockchain has maintained their dominance over the past decade due to users trust even though they both have their glaring challenges of high fees and low scalability. Finding a better alternative hasn't been that easy. BNB smart chain, polygon and Solana blockchain has equally been adopted by a whole lot of people but the real big deal that offers complete blockchain solution and unmatched utility and functionality is Bitkub chain. Not quite popular like the rest, Bitkub chain is a decentralized blockchain ecosystem that provides an equitable platform for creating low-cost, interoperable blockchain-based application. With an ultra fast transaction speed and confirmation, users of the network equally benefits from the Ethereum smart contract support. Bitkub aim to democratize access to transparent and efficient technology for businesses, public and private sectors as well as end users hence it stands out as the new generation blockchain and its adoption has been pretty rapid over the last 2 years. With an array of products which includes but not limited to; Bitkub NEXT, Bitkub NFT, Bitkub Metaverse and some exciting Game-Fi products, Bitkub chain is cementing its place as the newest generational blockchain hence the reason the native token KUB has been experiencing significant growth. With the token now visible and accessible to over 25M new users on Bitget, I am optimistic that KUB might be another token that is mostly likely going to witness widespread adoption in coming years. What are your thoughts about this project?
    • This is entirely a new feature I look forward to utilize & on the question, I'd go for just 25% of my collateral. 
us