Where to Now? Another “unexpected” Directional Market turn?

If each generation was able to pass on experience and knowledge of various or a specific aspect of life and it was heeded, it may serve as a template for us.

However, the younger generation at their peak often think they know all there is to know or, “can conquer the world” on their own, so to speak.

Questions:

How did the youngest working generation arrive at all the material advances that exist?

Previous generation helped establish it, as in other industries and social life too.

How come major problems continue to exist in the world today, despite all the advances?

No generation has solved everything. And each generation repeats some faulty thinking of the past, due to fixed ideas (entrenched), and incorrect assumptions . Social, psychological, spiritual and material issues and generational problems continue until someone in those fields comes up with improved solutions or better workable adaptations, and it is taken up by agreement.

So what is Life all about?

Good question!

All of Life is based on laws and principles. It optimally operates when all life is inputted into the formula of living. Life forms and cooperation of individual species have a symbiotic relationship, there is no escaping from it, whether we realise it or not. Problems arise when they are curtailed for any 'reason' but then go there an out of balance in various sectors of life. That is the over-view summation.

Take, for example, the Social Sciences, like economics, politics, law, psychology, etc... We have very limited know-how of their laws and principles. We use, on the whole, theories and create various operating methods based on assumptions. With Law we began with some moral principles and developed in various directions. It is very complex and does not give the kind of justice and lawful practices as desired! And in Economics there are few laws we know, as with the money supplied to its relationship to the services and goods produced. The latter is usually violated and we manipulate the money supply via the Central Bank ( e.g. huge excess as in QE ), and create more complexities and use “sticky tape” solutions to fix the problems! Hence the regular booms and busts we experience.

Ben Bernanke famously said that we licked booms and busts to Gordon Brown, but soon after experienced the bust and a recession.

In short, today, we are experiencing the onset of another burst. It is just a question of when, or has it started? Only some are aware of it and most think the economic fundamentals will hold. Most have forgotten the colossal debts, the new highest ever in history, that exists with Industry and governments.

So, what have we learnt from the many booms and bust of the past?

Very little.

We have been using the same old theories and same old solutions in effect, despite a 'new so called solution stated' - the “sticky tape solution”.

Something to reflect on.

Have a good day.

I hope you are making profits in sleep price moves too!!!!xD

Joking aside, it is good you got an algorithm trading system that makes money.

Here is something ALL TRADERS AND PROFESSIONALS (and others) SHOULD TAKE  daily if you work hard:

Vitamins and minerals from a good UK source. Little point in profits if health is not maintained!!!!

Oh, that reference you quoted is fabulous (on the true facts about the FED. True data / history is not on their own website (naturally).

But read my next installment to enlighten all on the real WAYS OF THE MARKET.

Watch this space!

• Thanks 1

Good to see you smart to take vitamins and minerals, and that it helps counter the side-effects of medical drugs.

My mother would have been dead had I just assumed "Doctors know what they are doing", or "They are the experts so not to question them", other similar lines of thought.

Well, she went in with flue (during covid period but had no covid). They did lab test for what to prescribed (kept in emergency ward). Then they gave 4 antibiotics as could not determine what  bacteria / virus it was. This was not told to me until I asked a senior consultant and was informed this. I

Sorry pervious report got loaded mid way and the edit would not give enough time to fully write it.

So here is the FULL VERSION:

Good to see you smart to take vitamins and minerals, and that it helps counter the side-effects of medical drugs.

My mother would have been dead had I just assumed "Doctors know what they are doing", or "They are the experts so not to question them", other similar lines of thought.

Well, she went in with flue (during covid period but had no covid). They did a lab test for what to prescribe (she was kept in emergency ward). Then they gave 4 antibiotics in one go as could not determine what  bacteria / virus it was. This is terrible, it it causes huge side-effects, afterall we are told one is bad enough to take without medical approval. All this was not told to me until I asked a senior consultant and then informed  I was also told she would die anytime soon! 

I gave my mother, 3x per day, proteins food and vitamins, minerals and amino acids -  the full compliment, NOT THE HOSPITAL. She survived beyond the amazement of nurses and all doctors in the hospital, all of whom thanked me for that!!!

When they couldn't bring it under control at one point they said: " It is covid"! I said check the GP's record as she has had this type before and one antibiotic helped to bring it down!!!!

So, moral of the story:   They do NOT fully check medial records (too much time taken up & work). It is also not fully communicating to the patient's relation enough. And they do NOT give any on-death-bed, or critically ill patients any vitamins+minerals+amino acids which they can, unless they have to!

Several generations of doctors have NOT been trained on vits-minerals-aminos (except 12.5 to 25 hours study in 4-years of medical school), and hence their importance. They are trained to handle the body physiology with drug-based medical solution. Remember the alternatives are NOT allowed to be used in NHS HOSPITALS, as in USA.

Check out ref. 

Dr. Glidden , advocate of wholistic health

"The Doctor's Book Of NATURAL CURES",  BY Dr. Alan Inglis PUB. by 

Health Revelations. (amazing book).

• Thanks 1