Spotify Inc.(SPOT:NYSE) Elliott Wave Technical Analysis 10 August 23

Spotify Inc., Elliott Wave Technical Analysis
Spotify Inc., (SPOT:NYSE): Daily Chart, 10 August 23
SPOT Stock Market Analysis: We’ve seen a large advanced to the upside into what seems to be either a wave. 1 or A. At this point we can look for a pullback into 2 or B.  
SPOT Elliott Wave Count: Wave {c} of 2.  
SPOT Technical Indicators: 200EMA as support.s
SPOT Trading Strategy: Looking for longs once we have a clear picture on the type of correction of potential wave 2 or B.
TradingLounge Analyst: Alessio Barretta
Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!
SPOT_8_10.png.80da3ea1278a8c7cee232bd08b26172f.png

Spotify Inc., SPOT: 4-hour Chart, 10 August 23
Spotify Inc., Elliott Wave Technical Analysis
SPOT Stock Market Analysis: We could either be in wave (c) of {a} or else in wve {c} of 2 as labelled. I would not be surprised to find a double correction lower. The area of support on the left is around the area of wave {iv}.
SPOT Elliott Wave count:  Wave {c} of 2.  
SPOT Technical Indicators: Below all averages.
SPOT Trading Strategy: Looking for longs once we have a clear picture on the type of correction of potential wave 2 or B.
SPOT_4H.png.36d8032006318157877463d7bc01eb70.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• DeFi functionalities like savings are exactly what CEXs need to grab the attention of the non crypto users... Plus using blockchain will further enhance the trust of customers.  Bitget's are going about it the right way and savings are actually a good idea 
    • I couldn't help but think of traditional bank savings accounts at a time of market volatility and a notable decline in the entire cryptocurrency market, where money could be deposited and still earn interest. Imagine being able to save Bitcoin during a downturn, receive interest on it, and then profit twice over when it rises. It's far too dangerous to wait for ideal circumstances and then not have a way to protect your money and investments during market downturns. Putting in place programs similar to Bitget's May Savings Carnival on all cryptocurrency platforms might be a big help to traders shielding their assets from the erratic nature of the cryptocurrency market. Having such options available could have saved me from losing my investments three years ago, just after I made profits during the enormous bull market surge, as I can personally attest to.
    • This post is about COT of Sugar. COT (Commitment of Traders) is a weekly report prepared by US regulatory body that reveals market sentiment by disclosing long and short positions of users of commodity and speculators. Index of producers is 87%. Previous reading was 85%. The index is proprietary metric, 0% is extremely bearish and 100% is extremely bullish sentiment. During the week producers were buying at low speed. They bought 7385 contracts. Last 3 weeks show active buying pattern. Producers index sits in the upper quartile. During last weeks index moved towards extreme values. Current market balance indicates limited bearish potential (and good potential for bulls), however this indicator alone is not enough to make good decisions. Index of speculators is 11%. Previous reading was 19%. During the week speculators were selling at low speed. They sold 20234 contracts. Last 3 weeks show active selling pattern. Speculators index sits in the lower quartile. During last weeks index moved towards extreme values. Current market balance indicates limited bearish potential (and good potential for bulls), however this indicator alone is not enough to make good decisions. Market is in Bearish zone. This is depression zone and it lasts for 5 weeks. We are confident in this trend. Full version of this COT report https://dd51c300-779d-4e88-81aa-f968b3f24421.filesusr.com/ugd/719da3_4f10f300112f4524a0a2746f06057704.pdf
us