Could memecoins lead the way to the next bull run?

The market is not favourable atm & would be nice looking at potential memecoins cos I could remember back then when PEPE came like joke & I was lucky to have gain much bucks investing in it. Along came MEME followed by GRIMACE that has moved tremendously.

Right now I'm looking at DCAing on the new XRP8 now that's been listed on Uniswap or Bitget.

14 hours ago, samwisegamji said:

The market is not favourable atm & would be nice looking at potential memecoins cos I could remember back then when PEPE came like joke & I was lucky to have gain much bucks investing in it. Along came MEME followed by GRIMACE that has moved tremendously.

Right now I'm looking at DCAing on the new XRP8 now that's been listed on Uniswap or Bitget.

I also made some profit from PEPE. However, it's now a piece of ****. So for me, it is quite disturbing to invest in memes.

I heard about XRP but never heard about XRP8. Does this have any potential, or is it just another piece of trash?  Would you like to tell me more about this?

A lot of us were expecting a change in BTC structure in anticipation of the SEC approval of wide scale BTC spot ETF but disappointedly, it's been post back to 2024. So attention will still shift back to altcoins with much on meme coins. Let's see whether MMVG will make a big jump.

Good luck guys

• Great! 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• ASX: LIGHT & WONDER INC. – LNW Elliott Elliott Wave Technical Analysis TradingLounge (1D Chart)   Greetings, Our Elliott Wave analysis today updates the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) with LIGHT & WONDER INC. - LNW. We determine that LNW is developing under wave ((ii))-green and may end soon, and is ready to allow wave ((iii))-green to return to push higher.     ASX: LIGHT & WONDER INC. - LNW  Elliott Wave Technical Analysis   ASX: LIGHT & WONDER INC. - LNW  1D Chart (Semilog Scale) Analysis Function: Major trend (Minor degree, red) Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave iii-blue of Wave (iii)-purple of Wave ((iii))-green Details: The short-term outlook shows that wave ((ii))-green has extended longer than expected, developing into a Double Zigzag. Wave (x)-purple has just completed, and wave (y)-purple is unfolding to continue pushing lower. Invalidation point: 136.07   ASX: LIGHT & WONDER INC. - LNW  Elliott Wave Technical Analysis TradingLounge (4-Hour Chart) ASX: LIGHT & WONDER INC. - LNW  Elliott Wave Technical Analysis ASX: LIGHT & WONDER INC. - LNW  4-Hour Chart Analysis Function: Major trend (Minute degree, green)   Mode: Motive   Structure: Impulse   Position: Wave b-blue of Wave (y)-purple of Wave ((ii))-green   Details: The shorter-term outlook suggests that wave (y)-purple is currently unfolding, subdividing into waves a, b, c-blue, with wave a-blue having just completed. Now is the time for wave b-blue to unfold, pushing slightly higher before wave c-blue returns to push lower. This sequence would complete wave ((ii))-green, allowing wave ((iii))-green to resume and push higher. Invalidation point: 162.00   Conclusion:   Our analysis, forecast of contextual trends, and short-term outlook for ASX: LIGHT & WONDER INC. - LNW aim to provide readers with insights into the current market trends and how to capitalize on them effectively. We offer specific price points that act as validation or invalidation signals for our wave count, enhancing the confidence in our perspective. By combining these factors, we strive to offer readers the most objective and professional perspective on market trends.   Technical Analyst: Hua (Shane) Cuong, CEWA-M (Master’s Designation). Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!  
    • Just updated settings for currency conversion from instant to manual. I understand, from now on, I pay commission of 2 cents per share with a minimum charge of $10 on US stocks while on instant it was $0. But, the real question is: - how do i transfer my AUD in my bank to USD on IG. Is bank transfer option (With the acct/swift code from IG) the only option? - what happens when US stock gives divided? does it get transferred to AUD or will it remain somewhere (dont know where) on IG in USD itself?  - what happens when I sell USD stocks? same as above, where do i manually transfer it back to AUD?   Cheers
    • There has been a significant uptick in activity from institutional investors, or "whales," in the meme-inspired cryptocurrency Dogecoin (DOGE). Recent data shows the value of large transactions has almost quadrupled in the past day. According to statistics from IntoTheBlock, transactions over $100,000 have soared in value over the last 24 hours, jumping from $1.53 billion to nearly $3.01 billion. Simultaneously, the amount of DOGE moved by these whales increased from 9.74 billion to 17.97 billion, indicating a substantial rise in investor activity within the Dogecoin ecosystem. This dramatic increase in whale transactions coincides with growing speculation within the crypto community about the possibility of a Dogecoin ETF being approved. Excitement surrounding the prospect of an Ethereum ETF has led to speculation that DOGE might be the next cryptocurrency to get its own ETF. Amid this speculation, a prominent crypto enthusiast named Vee posted on X, suggesting that Dogecoin would be perfect for an ETF due to its broad acceptance and non-security status. In a post highlighting the potential pros and cons, Vee underscored the double-edged nature of traditional financial institutions' interest in Dogecoin. Billy Markus, one of the coin's co-creators, humorously remarked that a Dogecoin ETF would be "amusing," a sentiment that fits DOGE's playful origins but doesn't detract from the serious investment opportunities current market trends present. Dogecoin value has risen by 11.2% over the last week, reflecting the overall upward trend in the cryptocurrency market. Although DOGE has seen a slight 0.7% increase in the last day, it is now trading at $0.168.
us