Account pending

danny666

Question

1 answer to this question

17 hours ago, danny666 said:

Hi,

Im really excited to be trading with IG !

although i have sent through my ID, it has been accepted but says im still pending?

Hoping for some help!

Thanks

You might try emailing the IG Help Desk with your name, address, and phone for faster service. Just look in the Contact link on the IG site.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Pepe (PEPE) is showing signs of a potential 60% rally as it tests a sliding resistance level, fueled by significant whale purchases. Successful breakouts may lead to a substantial 56% upward advance as whales accumulate during dips. However, caution is advised, with the bullish outlook dependent on maintaining support at $0.00000581. Recent price movements suggest Pepe's consolidation phase may be ending, potentially signaling a trend reversal. Confirmation of a breakout is crucial before anticipating further gains. Pepe price has oscillated between $0.00000581 and $0.0000109 for seven weeks, with a potential retest of the flipped range low indicating a possible uptrend continuation. A decisive break above the declining resistance level could drive Pepe towards $0.00000835, with a surge in buying activity potentially pushing the price to $0.0000109, representing a significant gain. Long-term investor sentiment is improving, with the 30-day MVRV indicating a shift in favor of acquiring discounted altcoins from short-term sellers. While the outlook for Pepe remains bullish, a breach of support at $0.00000581 could challenge the bullish narrative, potentially resulting in a 15% decline and retesting of lower support levels.    
    • I managed to find a reviews page: https://godloveuniversity.com/patrex-pro/#reviews - let me know what the view is. Seems amazing...
    • Please can someone help with explaining why my orders are being rejected? Bitwise Bitcoin ETF.       I also get the same error when trying to order PureFunds ISE Cyber Security ETF?    
us