Zynerba tender offer

Smarty13

Question

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Smarty13 said:

Hello

Quick question regarding the Zynerba Pharmaceuticals tender offer, if choosing Option1 will I receive cash & shares in Harmony Biosciences or just cash? & which option should  I choose - option1 or option 2 ?

Hi @Smarty13,

Thank for your post.

Please note that this has been forwarded to our corporate actions team and we will revert once we have received feedback.

Thank you for your patience in this regard.

All the best,

KoketsoIG

- KoketsoIG

2 hours ago, KoketsoIG said:

Hi @Smarty13,

Thank for your post.

Please note that this has been forwarded to our corporate actions team and we will revert once we have received feedback.

Thank you for your patience in this regard.

All the best,

KoketsoIG

Thank you 

I have contacted Zynerba directly & received this link https://ir.harmonybiosciences.com/static-files/722ca7fe-e23f-4d1e-9c89-b006b78f2de7

On 01/09/2023 at 17:10, Smarty13 said:

Thank you 

I have contacted Zynerba directly & received this link https://ir.harmonybiosciences.com/static-files/722ca7fe-e23f-4d1e-9c89-b006b78f2de7

Hi @Smarty13,

Thank you for your patience and happy Monday!

Please note that the corporate actions team has confirmed that there are two options:

Option 1. Holders who tender will receive USD 1.1059 plus one non-transferable contingent value right for each share surrendered. 

Option 2. No Action (Default).   

You will have to select Option 1 to receive the cash plus the contingent value right of the surrendered shares.

Have a great week ahead,

KoketsoIG

- KoketsoIG